Answered By: Charlotte Myers Last Updated: Jul 25, 2016 Views: 1604
Finding Articles from the Harvard Business Review Using Business Source Premier
This database includes full text of the Harvard Business Review from 1922 to the present.
- Enter the Business Source Premier database.
- Select Publications from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Type in Harvard Business Review in the Browsing: Business Source Premier: Publications box and click Browse.
- If you know the citation of the specific article you are seeking, from this page y
- Select PDF Full Text or HTML Full Text to view the article. You may also be able to print or download the article, if these functions are available.
Alternatively, you can use Gumberg Library's catalog, QuickSearch, to find articles from the Harvard Business Review. If you know the specific article you are seeking, simply type in "Harvard Business Review" in quotation marks, as well as the article title in quotation marks. If you are browsing for articles, type in "Harvard Business Review" in quotation marks, and add any keywords to narrow down to a specific topic.
More Ways To Ask-A-Librarian
The Reference Desk is located near the main entrance.
Mon-Thurs, 8 am - 9 pm;
Fri, 8 am - 6 pm;
Sat, 10 am - 3 pm
Call 412.396.6133 during hours the Reference Desk is staffed.
Text 412.265.3599 during hours the Reference Desk is staffed.
Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. A reference librarian will respond within 36 hours.
Ask Here PA
Chat with a reference librarian 24/7. You may receive assistance from either a Gumberg librarian or a reference librarian from a cooperating institution.
Admin Login for Ask Here PA