Answered By: Leslie Lewis Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017 Views: 398
Duquesne University now offers wireless printing from personal computers to certain computers labs, which includes Gumberg Library.
To do this, upload files to http://webprint.duq.edu. You will need to log in with your Multipass.
- You can either print immediately or leave it in the queue to print in the future from any other computer or laptop on campus.
- The only way to print via wireless printing is to upload your file to the Print Manager Plus Server.
- You can upload from any desktop or laptop, PC or Mac, anywhere on campus.
- You must save the file you intend to print and select it from the WebPrint web application.
- You will have to save websites as pdf files (directions below).
NOT Supported at this time: wireless printing from tablets (ie. iPads) or Smartphones.
Detailed directions and screenshots are available in the Wireless Printing Guide.
More Ways To Ask-A-Librarian
Ask for assistance at the desk located near the main entrance.
Call 412.396.6133 during hours the desk is staffed.
Text 412.265.3599 during hours the desk is staffed.
Email your question to email@example.com. You will receive a response within 36 hours.
Chat with a librarian 24/7. You may receive assistance from either a Gumberg librarian or a librarian from a cooperating institution.
Admin Login for Ask Here PA