Answered By: Leslie Lewis Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017 Views: 294
Duquesne University now offers wireless printing from personal computers to certain computers labs, which includes Gumberg Library.
To do this, upload files to http://webprint.duq.edu. You will need to log in with your Multipass.
- You can either print immediately or leave it in the queue to print in the future from any other computer or laptop on campus.
- The only way to print via wireless printing is to upload your file to the Print Manager Plus Server.
- You can upload from any desktop or laptop, PC or Mac, anywhere on campus.
- You must save the file you intend to print and select it from the WebPrint web application.
- You will have to save websites as pdf files (directions below).
NOT Supported at this time: wireless printing from tablets (ie. iPads) or Smartphones.
Detailed directions and screenshots are available in the Wireless Printing Guide.
More Ways To Ask-A-Librarian
The Reference Desk is located near the main entrance.
Mon-Thurs, 8 am - 9 pm;
Fri, 8 am - 6 pm;
Sat, 10 am - 3 pm
Call 412.396.6133 during hours the Reference Desk is staffed.
Text 412.265.3599 during hours the Reference Desk is staffed.
Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. A reference librarian will respond within 36 hours.
Ask Here PA
Chat with a reference librarian 24/7. You may receive assistance from either a Gumberg librarian or a reference librarian from a cooperating institution.
Admin Login for Ask Here PA