Answered By: Brandon Habron
Last Updated: May 21, 2015     Views: 82

If your professor has placed something on Reserve, check to see if it is an e-reserve or a print reserve. For print reserves refer to “How to find print reserves”. If it is an e-reserve, you will need to go through the Find Reserves page, and search by course name, course number, or instructor name. Note: when searching, you will need to select your course from the drop down menu. If you just click enter, your search will be negated and you will have to search again.

Review the copyright disclaimer, and log in with the password given to you by your professor.

If you have not been given a password, please contact your professor. Passwords for e-reserves are not kept on file at the library.

Once logged in, you can access the course material from the list provided.

Related Topics

More Ways To Ask-A-Librarian

a small icon In person

Ask for assistance at the desk located near the main entrance. 
Gumberg's librarians provide research assistance  Monday-Friday, 10 am - 6 pm
  • a small icon Call us

    Call 412.396.6133 during hours the desk is staffed.
  • a small icon Text us

    Text 412.265.3599 during hours the desk is staffed.
  • a small icon Email us

    Email your question to You will receive a response within 36 hours.
  • a small icon Ask Here PA

    Chat with a librarian 24/7. You may receive assistance from either a Gumberg librarian or a  librarian from a cooperating institution.
Admin Login for Ask Here PA