Answered By: Ted Bergfelt
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2015     Views: 65

Unfortunately, you cannot get journal articles through E-Z Borrow - for that, you will have to use ILLiad.  DVDs, CDs, and other types of media are loaned at the discretion of the owning libraries.  You may be able to get them through E-Z Borrow.

Related Topics

More Ways To Ask-A-Librarian

a small icon In person

Ask for assistance at the desk located near the main entrance. 
Gumberg's librarians provide research assistance  Monday-Friday, 10 am - 6 pm
  • a small icon Call us

    Call 412.396.6133 during hours the desk is staffed.
  • a small icon Text us

    Text 412.265.3599 during hours the desk is staffed.
  • a small icon Email us

    Email your question to You will receive a response within 36 hours.
  • a small icon Ask Here PA

    Chat with a librarian 24/7. You may receive assistance from either a Gumberg librarian or a  librarian from a cooperating institution.
Admin Login for Ask Here PA