Answered By: Brandon Habron
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017     Views: 55

Student should apply for work study positions through Human Resources.  For more information about student employment visit the Student Employment page on Duquesne University's Human Resources website.

For all others, see the Employment page for open positions to review what positions are available in the library and on campus.

Applications are only accepted online through the Employment page.  Paper applications are not available in the library. Resume and cover letters cannot be accepted directly at the library and must go through Human Resources.

Related Topics

More Ways To Ask-A-Librarian

a small icon In person

The Reference Desk is located near the main entrance. 
Reference Desk Hours:

Mon-Thurs, 8 am - 9 pm;
Fri, 8 am - 6 pm;
Sat, 10 am - 3 pm
  • a small icon Call us

    Call 412.396.6133 during hours the Reference Desk is staffed.
  • a small icon Text us

    Text 412.265.3599 during hours the Reference Desk is staffed.
  • a small icon Email us

    Email your question to A reference librarian will respond within 36 hours.
  • a small icon Ask Here PA

    Chat with a reference librarian 24/7. You may receive assistance from either a Gumberg librarian or a reference librarian from a cooperating institution.
Admin Login for Ask Here PA