Answered By: Ted Bergfelt Last Updated: Feb 17, 2018 Views: 154
Renew Gumberg or E-ZBorrow materials:
- in person at the Circulation Desk with your ID
- call the Circulation Desk at 412.392.6130
After logging in, click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the page. Once in your account settings page, go to the Checkouts link. From there you can either mark the items you wish to renew or click renew all. The due date will be listed under in the "Status" column.
To renew ILLiad books:
- Log into your ILLiad account
- Click on the Checked Out to Customer link (found under View on the left-hand side of the page).
- If the item is within the allowable time rangem the words Renew Request will appear in red.
- Click Renew Request.
Still have questions? Contact the ILL Department!
More Ways To Ask-A-Librarian
Ask for assistance at the desk located near the main entrance.
Call 412.396.6133 during hours the desk is staffed.
Text 412.265.3599 during hours the desk is staffed.
Email your question to email@example.com. You will receive a response within 36 hours.
Chat with a librarian 24/7. You may receive assistance from either a Gumberg librarian or a librarian from a cooperating institution.
Admin Login for Ask Here PA