Answered By: Leslie Lewis Last Updated: Mar 30, 2020 Views: 443
Duquesne University now offers wireless printing from personal computers to computers labs, which includes Gumberg Library.
To do this, upload files to http://webprint.duq.edu. You will need to log in with your Multipass.
- You can either print immediately or leave it in the queue to print in the future from any other computer or laptop on campus.
- The only way to print via wireless printing is to upload your file to the Print Manager Plus Server.
- You can upload from any desktop or laptop, PC or Mac, anywhere on campus.
- You must save the file you intend to print and select it from the WebPrint web application.
- You will have to save websites as pdf files (directions below).
Detailed directions and screenshots are available in the WebPrint how-to guide.